By using WiFi Scanner, you see nearby wireless access points and their details, including channels, signal levels (RSSI), noise, channel width and MAC address, signal quality, maximum data rate, encryption and more. Sprints also includes loading and unloading to measure and quickly analyze performance problems Internet access.
Discovery simple and fast wireless network access points 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac. WiFi Scanner is ideal for determining the best position to an access point at home or in the office. After selecting the best position, the optimum channel to use can be determined by selecting the channel less used that results improved access speeds.
▪ Simple Discovery, fast wireless network access points 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac.
▪ Connect to networks detected using the button binding
▪ Full support for networks 2.4 and 5GHz
▪ Support for all bandwidths channel (20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz)
▪ Display detailed parameters wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc. direction
▪ Display changes in the signal level over time in graphical form.
▪ List filter wireless networks detected by specific parameters (SSID / network name, channel, channel bandwidth, signal strength)
▪ Show statistics wireless as graphs and tables.
▪ Give each access point a custom label
▪ Export results to comma separated files (CSV)
▪ Generate summary reports in HTML format
▪ Upload and download speed test WiFi
▪ Use the test function speed troubleshooting WiFi networks
▪ Speed Test run automatically when the client moves to different access points
▪ Automatic Speed Test repetition time wait between tests
▪ Fast IP scanner that detects unknown devices connected to your WiFi network.
▪ Detects hostnames, determines the MAC address and, in some cases, can automatically detect the type of device (phone, laptop, router, etc.).
▪ The icon set for discovered devices is saved for future scans.
▪ Scan results can be saved in CSV file via the export option menu.
▪ Excellent to find WiFi “Piggybackers”.
▪ Display the name of the access point if the network administrator configured it
▪ Show the number of devices connected to each access point devices
▪ Show channel utilization
▪ Show if 802.11r is enabled and write
▪ Show if protection mechanisms WiFi are enabled